Thursday, June 10, 2010

He passed!!!

Jeff has spent the last two months studying for his LEED certification test (I wont deny that I loved the short lived break from all of the major house remodeling). Jeff took the test this afternoon and passed! Jeff is officially a Leed Accredited Professional BD+C . I have no idea what that means but this website explains most of it: http://www.gbci.org/main-nav/professional-credentials/credentials.aspx. I could not be more happy for him or proud of him. Now we plan to celebrate!

The Accredited LEED Professional cramming for the test.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Jeff! Now its time to get back to work on your place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is with the ear plugs? congrats to jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee congratulations! I assume it means he is qualified to fly you and Abe down under for a quick visit??? wishful thinking....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see he has all of the essentials for studying...three laptops and a koala?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats Sargent! :) I think that means that you come over to your friends house and help with their re-modeling projects....

    ReplyDelete